The saw operator must understand and utilize all equipment they are trained to operate. Follow all Safety and Maintenance required to perform their daily duties. Efficiently and effectively control the flow of all work orders in their area.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Production: Correctly record all IP processes in our ERP system (Stratix) as well as all written requirement of the work orders. Understand efficient utilization of equipment. Actively take part of “in process” inspections. Meet all daily scheduled requirements. Maintain inventory accuracy.
- Equipment: Perform maintenance programs including daily checklists. Understand the capacity within the machines they operate. Maintain operational efficiencies.
- Tools & Supplies: Utilize and maintain the tools provided for the individual operations of their equipment. Control saw blade usage and records, as well as coolant. Must know how to read a tape measure.
- Safety & Quality: In aware, understands and works within all safety and quality policies and procedures. Applies this knowledge to the everyday operations and production requirements.
- Inventory Control: Comprehends all inventory control, traceability, yield, inventory processes, scrap generation and maintains accurate and orderly storage of products. Adheres to all best practices per the company policies.
Qualifications Education – High School Diploma or GED, Speak, read and write English. Lift truck experience, certification a plus.
T.I. offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
Vacation/Sick/ Personal Paid time off
Health/Vision/Dental/Prescription Insurance Coverage
Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account
Voluntary insurance programs such as Aflac
Company paid Life and Short/Long term disability policies