Position: Sales Representative
The Sales Representative position is responsible to make efficient, cost-effective sales calls on major and high potential accounts. Forecast and profitably sell the Company’s products and services in the assigned sales territory as a company representative following the Company’s territory management program, management system, and company policies. Fully support the 5-5-5 sales solicitation program within your location.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Standard Practices: Sell all Company products and services consistent with the Business Plan. Present a positive company and personal image with all customers and potential customers. Recommend sales strategies within your territory. Recommend inventory to support sales strategies. Obtain meaningful competitive information. Create a close working relationship and liaison between management and customers. Resolve credits as necessary in a timely fashion. Provide quotations and book profitable orders.
– Customer Relations: Maintain the highest degree of personal and business ethics. Develop and insure productive working relationship inside your working unit and with other locations throughout the Company.
– Technical Skills: Sound working knowledge of titanium, super alloys, and specialty steels products and applications. Ability to problem-solve and create a preference for Titanium Industries’ products and services within our customer base. Strong sales aptitude. Must be able to penetrate accounts and develop personal relationships. Fully implement StelPlan in your area of responsibility. A college degree or equivalent is recommended.
– Communication Skills: Effective verbal and written communications. Must be able to direct communications towards specific objectives. Must effectively communicate with customers and within the Company.
– Analytical Skills: Analyze and forecast customer’s current and future requirements and mesh with Titanium Industries’ capabilities. Must be able to engineer profitable orders on a consistent basis.
– Management Skills: Must be able to plan and manage business schedules and deadlines. Must be able to manage a $2 million to $5 million sales territory. Must create profitable sales to support the Business Plan. Must meet Titanium Industries’ objectives on a consistent basis.
- Four year college degree
- 3-5 years of Sales experience, preferable in the aerospace industry
- Proficient/advanced in Excel
- Excellent verbal/communication skills
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Experience in Stratix software a plus!
- T.I. offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Vacation/Sick/ Personal Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Health/Vision/Dental/Prescription Insurance Coverage
- Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary insurance programs such as Aflac
- Company paid Life and Short/Long term disability policies
- 401(k) Program
If interested, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org