Titanium Welded Pipe
Titanium Industries offers a wide size range of Titanium Welded Pipe in Grade 2. in our Pipe and Fittings section.
Pipe sizes Weight is in pounds based on density of 0.163 lbs/cubic inch. Dimensional tolerances to ASME B36.19M and ASME B36.10M - *ASME B36.19 wall thickness does not conform to ASME B36.10M.
Wall thickness listed is nominal wall thickness. Sch-10S and Sch-10 do not permit threading in accordance with ASME B1.20.1.
|6.000" S40 In 1 foot cut lengths||1||$0.00 price/pc|
|6.000" S40 In 20 foot random lengths (RL = 19 - 21 ft.)||20||$0.00 price/pc|
|6.000" S40 In 3 foot cut lengths||3||$0.00 price/pc|
|6.000" S40 In 5 foot cut lengths||5||$0.00 price/pc|
|Primary Description||Outside Diameter||Wall Thickness||Length||Pieces||PRICE/pc||Buy|
|6.000" S40 In 1 foot cut lengths||6.625||0.28||1||$0.00 price/pc|
|6.000" S40 In 20 foot random lengths (RL = 19 - 21 ft.)||6.625||0.28||20||$0.00 price/pc|
|6.000" S40 In 3 foot cut lengths||6.625||0.28||3||$0.00 price/pc|
|6.000" S40 In 5 foot cut lengths||6.625||0.28||5||$0.00 price/pc|
- All dimensions are in inches
- Dimensional tolerances conform to ASME B16.9
- Fitting wall thicknesses conform with standard schedule 10S and 40S ASME B36.19M wall pipe.
- Butt welding fittings are permanently marked by electro-chemical etching in accordance with ASME B16.9
- Estimated fitting weights are based on a density of .163 lbs/cubic inch