This Sales Account Manager position is responsible for selling and promoting TI’s specialty metal products in the assigned sales territory.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Standard Practices: Sell the division products consistent with the accountability statement. Present a positive image with all present and prospect customers. Ensure that all customer transactions are procurement and business ethical and in line with TI’s client service creed. Recommend sales strategies within territory. Obtain meaningful competitive information. Communicate effectively with customers and management. Utilize the phone for sales prospecting. Provide quotations and book orders. Enter orders and be able to interact with all the branches.
- Customer Relations: Maintain the highest degree of personal and business ethics with our clients. Develop and nurture a productive working relationship inside the working unit and with other branches. Participate in sales training programs as required.
- Technical Skills: Basic knowledge of titanium products and pricing. Must be mathematically literate and computer knowledgeable. Must have a sales aptitude.
- Analytical Skills: Analyze and forecast customer requirements. Be able to identify new customers by finding and using prospect lists. Must be able to recommend and use outside vendors for subcontract work.
- Management Skills: Effective time management. Receive and quote inquiries to satisfy customer and company requirements. Execute pricing, sales strategies, and problem solving techniques. Capable of presenting opportunities to management in a concise manner enabling management to make profitable decision.
- University degree in Commerce, Engineering, Business administration, or any other formal university training deemed equivalent
- Proficient/advanced in Excel
- Bilingual (English, French) and excellent verbal/communication skills
- Ability to multi-task is a must
T.I. offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Quarterly incentives
- Yearly paid Vacation/Sick/ Personal Paid time off
- Health/Vision/Dental/Prescription Insurance Coverage
- Company co-paid Life and Short/Long term disability policies
- RRSP company matched contributions
- Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please complete the PDF document below. Once completed please send the document and your resume to: email@example.com