- Finished Goods – Stock finished goods at nominal annual stocking charge to dramatically reduce impact of what can be historical double digit monthly price increases.
- Requirements Contract – Orders for specific duration including multiple years are routinely managed by TI to provide just-in-time delivery that includes surge demand. These are based upon total actual volume requirements of the customer and frequently his first tier suppliers.
- Fixed Volume Agreement – Orders for specific duration including multiple years are routinely managed by TI to provide just-in-time delivery. These are based upon a fixed forecast volume of the customer.
- Semi-Finished Goods – Inventory customer owned ingot or semi-finished goods at TI to allow flexibility for TI to subsequently finish to customer designated final size or sizes as the forecast requirement becomes more readily apparent to the customer.
- Indices Pricing – TI has the ability to provide public indices for long-term pricing of non-titanium metals. Additionally TI can provide a mutually agreed upon mechanism for validation of marketplace price of titanium for future price changes over the longer term either up or down.
- Vendor Managed Inventory – Total Program Management whereby TI can manage all metals requirements through our global distribution network or any portion of it. As an example, we currently manage all metals supply for a major jet engine original equipment manufacturer and have a long-term Agreement for supply of titanium to a major airframe manufacturer.
Please contact your Titanium Industries sales representative to discuss your requirements in more detail.